With Dermefface FX7, there is no painful laser surgery or costly steroid injections. Just apply the luxurious, non-greasy, fast-absorbing cream to your scar twice daily to begin seeing results. As soon as your wound is healed over and dry you can begin applying Dermefface FX7. There’s reduce your embarrassment. No more hiding scars with clothes or makeup. No more wondering if people are ‘looking’. Because using this scientifically advanced blend of tried and tested active ingredients, moisturizers, and antioxidants, you can finally fade and even minimize those scars for good!
Because as soon an individual begin applying Dermefface FX7, it goes to work to:
– Speed healing on every layer of skin: the epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous tissue
– Promote the regrowth of healthy, normal skin to production of both Type I & Type III collagen
– Enhance the turnover of skin cells (part of the 28-day cycle of skin cell regeneration)
– Slough away ‘scarred’ cells to be replaced with healthy, normal skin cells
So as an ingredient of your skin’s natural 28-day cycle of regeneration, where dead skin cells cells are sloughed off as new skin cells rise to the surface, your ‘scarred’ cells are naturally replaced with healthy NORMAL skin damaged tissues!
Dermefface FX7 Helps To Normalize Skin’s Production Of Collagen In Scarred Suites. Once the skin has been damaged, scars occur to be a result belonging to the over or under-production of collagen. This product helps fade your blemishes. DermeffaceFX7 Scar Reduction Therapy has been formulated to normalize creation of the skin healing collagen (type III) and skin strengthening bovine collagen. Aside form that, as well as 7 clinically proven active ingredients, 10 potent antioxidants, and 5 super moisturizers work synergistically on every layer of skin color to diminish the appearance of your scars. This could be done by:
1. Fast-tracking your healing through closing Skin Remodeling Phase (IV)
2. Pushing your ‘scarred cells’ towards surface where they could be sloughed away
3. Boosting the production of ‘normal cells’ to replace the scarred cells
However, as most scars occur deep in the skin, over multiple layers, to obtain the very outcomes we recommend a minimum 60-day commitment as fading scars requires patience. With Dermefface FX7, you can finally stop being a victim of the scars!